1.1. Information we collect when you access our Website ("www.beringia.io")
When you visit the Website, even if you have not yet created an account with us, we collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device.
This information includes:
- Your IP address.
- Device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type ofoperating system.
- Mobile network information.
- Standard web information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Website.
When you access the Website or use our Platform or Services, we may place small datafiles called cookies on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to recognize you as our User, customize our Website for and to monitor usage of our Website.
1.2. Information we collect when you create an account, use the Platform andpurchase BERIn addition to the information collected when you access our Website, we may collectyour full name, telephone number, address, email address, crypto-wallet address, phonenumber, IP address, survey responses, your status as accredited or professional investor,and any other information you choose to provide when you:
- create an account on our Website;
- subscribe to our platform Platform or register to our Services;
- respond to a survey;
- fill out any form; and/or
- request customer support or communicate with us in any manner.
2.1. In certain cases (if it is required in the future that additional verification by a bank or compliance authority isneeded to comply with governmental rules, anti-money laundering (“AML”) or “know-your-customer”(“KYC”) policies), we may require you to provide additional informationincluding: scanned or depicted documents from you, such as photo of your passport ofother identity card to show proof of identity as well as documentation that evidencesyour proof of address or documents or online database information to confirm the status.We also may collect information about a User’s computer or other access devices forfraud prevention, KYC or AML purposes and other information as may be required in the processof a Beringia (BER) token sale.This additional information shall only be necessary if requested and may be requiredprior to activation of your account.
2.2. We may, at some point in the future, be required to compare the personal data you provide with third partydatabases in order to verify its accuracy and confirm your identity to comply withrelevant AML regulations and KYC regulations, depending on relevant laws and regulations of jurisdictions in whichtoken sales take place.We may use your personal data and other information we collect to detect, investigateand prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, develop new productsand services and to verify compliance with our Terms and Conditions.We collect this information so:
- We can verify your identify;
- We can comply with law;
- We can send you technical notices and support and administrative messages;
- With your consent, we can communicate with you via email about products,services, promotions, events and other information we think will interest you; and
- We can facilitate and record the purchase of BER.
2.3. Please note, that all such data and documentation is gathered for the purposes ofconformity with law and international security practices and regulations.We do not intentionally collect any sensitive personal information, such as informationabout your religion, race, ethnicity and/or political views.